This Mother’s Day I wanted one of these:
1) a machine that washes, dries, and folds clothes, or
2) a dishwasher that loads and unloads itself, or
3) a chauffeur for weekdays, or
4) a butler, or
5) self-cleaning toilets, or
6) a green thumb, or
7) a personal assistant, or
8) a flying car, or
9) privacy when showering or emptying bladder/bowels, or
10) sleeping in.
Maybe next year, but I did get my favorite cuisine for lunch and I got to spend QT with my family and friends. Oh, and I got to jump in a bounce house. Hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day, too!