What I used:
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter (or less to grease baking pan)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar of pasta sauce (I had baking sauce)
- 1 box of ziti
- 1/2 bag of mozarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
How I made it:
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Grease baking dish or pan.
- Cook the pasta according to directions on box.
- In a pan, cook the turkey and chopped onions.
- Add the sauce to the meat/onion combination. Mix well.
- When pasta is cooked and drained, layer pasta in dish/pan.
- Add half pasta sauce and spread across pasta.
- Sprinkle mozarella and parmesan cheese on top of sauce.
- Layer the remaining pasta and repeat steps 6 and 7.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
Comments: This is actually something I used to make in college, so I didn’t follow exact measurements. Came out good anyway.