I was at a playgroup meeting this morning and we talked about kid-friendly restaurants . Here are some I need to try:
- Beach Cafe in Fairfield
- Georgetown Saloon in Georgetown
- Rancho Alegre in Georgetown
- Coco Bongos Restaurant in Ridgefield (It is now a new restaurant, but the old staff is there)
kidsevents.com has a list of places that offer live entertainment and where kids can eat free at certain times on certain days/times of the week this month (some places offer through December).
Not kid-friendly but should try once in my life:
- Stonehenge Restaurant & Inn in Ridgefield
- Cobbs Mill Inn in Weston (read about my friend’s experiences)
- Splash Restaurant and Bar in Westport (get short ribs) – last winter they had a package that included ice-skating followed by a dinner buffet for families
What are your recommendations?
A local mom blogger has some good recommendations.